Thirteen reasons why you should read this book:
- This is a social issue we cannot ignore.
- It’s not your average suicide story.
- One of the beautifully and emotionally written novel of all time.
- One of the gut-wrenching storyline you would ever read.
- It’s about friendship, love, betrayal, loss and hope.
- “You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part.” – Hannah Baker
- You would not be able to put it down.
- This book would make you cry.
- This book would make you want for more.
- This book would give you lessons you can apply in real life.
- This book would make you see things differently.
- This book would make you want to make a difference.
- Read it and pass it on because this is not just a story, this can be somebody else’s real life.
Read: July 20, 2013
Rating: 5 Stars